Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All outta angst

Gosh! I don't know how I managed to survive at home for the past 3 weeks! I felt like dying just by rotting at home itself. Frustation, anger, sadness, loneliness, doubtfulness and a whole lot more have been going through my mind lately. I guess at any point of time now I may just go bonkers. Howells, sorry but I can't help it. Maybe I'm being too paranoid? I don't know. I just don't want to be a burden to anyone. All I want is to get up and stand up on my feet again. Sigh.

Anyways, Halloween is near and I don't wanna be stuck at home only to miss out the fun. I've always hated the feeling of being left out. Sigh. Apart from that, I guess things happened for a reason. Shall be an optimist and not to worry about a thing, cause everything little thing is gonna be alright. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment