Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall for you...

My life is pretty much mundane nowadays. Nothing interesting to rant or boast about. Its either I'm on my bed, resting on the couch or prolly on my desktop the whole day. But its okay, cause nothing else matters when I'm in love. Oh what the heck. Haha.Am going for physio therapy next week hoping that I'd be able to walk without the help of crutches by the end of this month. Hopefully I could resume my life as normal as before. =)

Well well, recently some surprising reactions occured. Well, some of my campmates start texting, calling, chatting with me, asking on how's my surgery and stuffs. Awww how sweet. You guys must have been missing me alot huh? Haha! Anyway thanks for the concern guys. Appreciate it lots. No worries guys, I'll be back on the 9th cause I really miss CDA badly. NOT!

And oh another thing, my clubmates have been bugging me to attend the most craziest Halloween Party this year and I definitely don't wanna give it a miss. We're still planning on where to party though and I have no frigging idea on what to wear! I have this in mind though, a sick mad patient wrapped up in bloody bandages cause it kind of like suits me perfectly now given the state I'm in now. Sounds good right? Hahaha! Oh boy, I'm so SEXCITED!

And yes, Polo Boys is on tonight. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment