Sunday, October 18, 2009

Home alone...

Its a lazy Sunday as usual. Been a whole long week eversince I stayed at home and I'm left with 3 friggin more weeks till my MC ends. Gosh! Tell me what can I do at home for 3 friggin weeks without going out??!! Sigh.

Guess what? I'm home alone again. No surprise huh? I must have been deprieved then. =/ Anyway, mom is out for some cousin's wedding reception, bro is out to work and I'm stuck all by myself at this jailhouse. Pity me right? Well am used to it already. If only, there were people around or prolly that someone special who would take care of me. Sigh. Dream on!

I don't know why but I've been having the runs for the past few days. Prolly because of the Anti-Biotics or maybe its just a natural cause by the surgery(thats what my missy says). But it really irritates the hell out of me. And not forgetting the numbness on my leg. Its killing me! Oh boy, I need my painkillers!

Somebody save me...

No comments:

Post a Comment